An American footwear retailer of designer and name brand shoes and fashion accessories with over 500 stores in the United States and an e-commerce website.View website
Helped maintain an ATG powered distributed front-end and backend to serve nearly 8 million visitors per month.
- Establish and maintain best in-class web analytics across DSW.com
- Review existing tagging strategy, update and socialize the changes. Implement the associated code modifications.
- Partner with business stakeholders to interpret analytics needs, identify KPI’s and implementation requirements, monitoring results and delivering analytical findings.
- Solve for complex requirements, develop/refine the code and test tracking logic to support business requirements and scenarios for tracking.
- Keep up to date with web analytics trends and best practices.
- Collaboration on the definition of data contracts.
- Development of AngularJS application interfacing with ATG services
- Maintain marketing tech and front-end code for Point of Sale (POS), Kiosks and Associate devices.
- Maintenance of Spring and ATG based server-side Java code.
- Maintain and implement any code for Adobe recommendations, Site Catalyst or any product in the Adobe analytics (Omniture) family.
- Implementation, scoping and support for the introduction of Tag Management System into the code base.
- Implementing the data layer for all possible marketing pixel requirements.
- Follow TDD, write, extend and maintain tests in JUnit, Jasmine, CasperJS depending on code base.
- Help maintain and debug any issues with build tools or middleware like NodeJS, Gulp and Grunt.
- Help set up testing harness for end to end tests and units test for AngularJS Code Base.
- Scope out and help POC the migration of all Analytics and pixel related code to Angular.
- Mock out Drupal Based Blog and prepare VM for performant Drupal build and changes.
- Helped debug and test in JRuby for various analytics solutions.