An American telecommunications company which offers wireless products and services.View website
The work involved building a Python based GIS pipeline to process vendor files and visualize results using Mapbox.
- Developed highly performant ETL application to generate consumable vector based, highly detailed mbtiles.
- Build integration to Apache Spark based pipeline using Pyspark/ Scala api.
- Help architect and build out performant data pipeline from Postgres/PostGIS server to GeoJSON using GDAL and OGR libraries.
- Build out MVC application using Django and bootstrap to manage vendors and process large KML and Shape files.
- Code using RabbitMQ (Erlang), Celery and Redis for distributing tasks and parallel processing.
- Build out an intermediate mbtiles rendering interface for admin to check generated vendor files and tiles.
- Implement PostGIS workflow to help make sensor geospatial data consumable.